Categories
Search
Bottom

Undefined offset + Cannot modify header information

• bitfixgaming
    Participant

@bitfixgaming

Hi,

After activating bbpress, first time use and install, i get these errors in the admin/backend area:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in ***/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/topics/capabilities.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in ***/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/replies/capabilities.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at ***/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/topics/capabilities.php:80) in ***/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1196

I have tried to deactivate all plugins exept bbpress but still get this error.

I tried to create a forum but got a bunch og other errors, same kind and the admin area is not vissible, had to go back a step and deactivate bbpress to get the admin area back.

Site is not live yet, under dev.

Ideas/feedback on what might cause this would be great 🙂

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

what php version are you running ?

Display PHP Version

bitfixgaming
    Participant

@bitfixgaming

Hi,

Currently using PHP 7.2

Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Then come back

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar