Categories
Search
Bottom

Unable to reply in forum.

• newmomstribe
    Participant

@newmomstribe

Hello,

I have been trying to test my forums and sometimes I get an error message that says “ERROR: Your reply cannot be created at this time.” I have checked my settings and I cannot figure out why this error message is coming up. A few people who have tried to post have told me that they received this message as well. It does not happen to every forum or every topic, only some of them. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I am using the BB Press plugin. Thank you.

Kristin

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

this message appears if users post topics ir replies with words that are in the wordpress blacklist

the list is in dashboard>settings>discussion

this list will catch fragments so ‘class’ will be blacklisted if you have ‘ass’ in the blacklist

newmomstribe
    Participant

@newmomstribe

Hi, thank you for your response. I just checked and I do not have anything in my blacklist section. Do you have any other ideas? It does not seem like it is all forums… just some. Thank you so much.

Kristin

Robin W

@robin-w

that seems to be the only time that message is shown

newmomstribe
    Participant

@newmomstribe

Hello again,

I double checked and I have no words in my blacklist. I also cannot create topics when I am on the site as a participant and get a message that says “Error: your topic cannot be created at this time.” I have tried everything. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar