Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Unable to edit/add to my forums

• christal2018
    Participant

@christal2018

Hello – I’m unable to edit my forums as an administrator. Specifically I’m trying to add videos. I use bbPress, and my theme is Boss Child. I appreciate any guidance you can provide

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

are you totally unable to edit your forum, or are you just unable to add videos?

christal2018
    Participant

@christal2018

completely unable to edit. The forums are behind a membership wall but as the administrator and site owner I can’t figure out why I don’t have access. I reviewed my user roles to confirm.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, I would strongly suspect you membership wall, presumably a plugin – not a lot we can do if it is.

This generic help should let you define where the issue is

It could be a theme or plugin issue issue, so you’ll need to test to find out which

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Then come back

christal2018
    Participant

@christal2018

Ok. Many thanks. I will need to get someone to help me with that and will provide your suggestion for them to follow. Thanks again for replying!

Robin W

@robin-w

you’re welcome

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar