Categories
Search
Bottom

TwentTwentyThree – Views

• mwag
    Participant

@registered_user

Hi there,

I am trying to setup pbbpress on the TwentyTwentyThree Theme.

I can view the forums by adding an empty index.php in the theme root.

Also I am using the snippet provided here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-topic-pages-on-bbpress-while-using-twenty-twenty-two-theme/#post-15612896

But if I click a user name (e.g. someone who created a a new topic) I get
    a page with the user sname as headline and then just “Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr. ” …

I assumed I would get to see infos regarding the user, but I believe the issue is with TwentyTwentyThree, since it is using a different template engine?

Does anyone know how to fix this view?

Best regards!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

This is one of the new FSE themes, so you need a fix to work with bbpress.
    install

bbp style pack

once activated, navigate to

dashboard>settings>bbp style pack, and you should see the first tab called ‘Theme Support’ – if you don’t see this, come back.

In that tab, select

Enable Theme Support

and save

The forums should then display

mwag
    Participant

@registered_user

Thank you for your reply.

Maybe I did not make clear enough, that I can already see the forums by doing what I described before.

The problem is with the e.g. profile view.

The plugin you are suggesting does indeed restore the profile view with the “Theme support” enabled. – But the forum view has an additional headline added and my footer is getting messed up. So unfortunately not ideal. – I will try to extract the function for the “Theme support” from the plugin and see, if I can create a more sleek approach, since I do not need all the other stuff that comes with the plugin. – Thanks again for pointing out the plugin, it will help me looking further into this issue!

Robin W

@robin-w

so if you remove the code that you had and just use the plugin, does this fix?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar