Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Trouble posting

• I have a rather strange problem. When I click the “Send Post”-button I get a 302 Found, with the following message:

The document has moved

here

The link points to bb-post.php. When I click the link I get the following message:

You need to actually submit some content!

My .htaccess file that was generated from rewrite-rules.php is placed in the root of the bbpress-installation looks like this:

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /bbpress/

RewriteRule ^forum/([0-9]+)/page/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/forum.php?id=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^forum/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/forum.php?id=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^topic/([0-9]+)/page/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/topic.php?id=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^topic/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/topic.php?id=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^tags/(.+)/page/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/tags.php?tag=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^tags/(.+)/?$ /bbpress/tags.php?tag=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^tags/?$ /bbpress/tags.php [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^profile/([0-9]+)/page/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/profile.php?id=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^profile/([0-9]+)/([a-z]+)$ /bbpress/profile.php?id=$1&tab=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^profile/([0-9]+)/([a-z]+)/page/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/profile.php?id=$1&tab=$2&page=$3 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^profile/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/profile.php?id=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^view/([a-z-]+)/page/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/view.php?view=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^view/([a-z-]+)$ /bbpress/view.php?view=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^rss/$ /bbpress/rss.php [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^rss/forum/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/rss.php?forum=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^rss/topic/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/rss.php?topic=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^rss/tags/([a-z]+)$ /bbpress/rss.php?tag=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^rss/profile/([0-9]+)$ /bbpress/rss.php?profile=$1 [L,QSA]

The $bb->mod_rewrite is set to true.

The post is inserted into the database, when I look at the frontpage of bbpress, but it is not redirecting properly.

My webhost is one.com.

Has anyone else experienced this fenomenon?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What browser are you using? Does the same thing happen in every browser?

Do you have any firewall or proxy servers set up?

Firefox and Internet Exploder^H^H^Hrer, and it behaves in a similar fashion. Well I sit behind a corporate firewall/proxy, so the configuration is unknown.

SBHATNAGAR

@sbhatnagar

I AM HAVING TROUBLE POSTING AS WELL AS AN ADMIN. I GET A REPLY BOX AND THE SEND POST DOES NOT WORK..AS A RESULT I CANNOT CREATE POSTS…

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Can you turn off pretty permalinks in the config.php and remove the .htaccess to see if those things are the source of the problem? Also, a URL to experience the problem would help also.

Thanks.

It is mod_rewrite in the config.php that chrishajer is referring to. As well, could you post without CAPS on as that is shouting and can be considered rude as well!

Thanks,

Trent

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar