Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

"Topics Started", "Replies Created" and "Subscriptions" Not Showing

• SUM1
    Participant

@sum1

It’s exactly how the title puts it. It’s just a blank page with the text “viewing 5 topics – 1 of 5”. I’ve searched it up and one solution was to change line 815 in bbpress.css to “clear: both;” instead of “clear: none;”. It wasn’t line 815 but 818, but it was still near so I knew which one. I tried it, and the topics showed, but they were shifted down the page quite a lot, and there was a lot of blank space between the “viewing 5 topics – 1 of 5” and the topics list. Is there any way I can solve this? Direct link to problem is here.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• SUM1
    Participant

@sum1

By the way for some strange reason the topics display fine in Internet Explorer and Chrome, just not in Firefox (my default browser).

artmuns
    Participant

@artmuns

Same here. Displays in Safari (PC), IE and Chrome but not in Firefox (19.0.2)

SUM1
    Participant

@sum1

I see it was your topic where I got the solution from, but it didn’t work well for me.

piratescott
    Participant

@piratescott

So have the the same problem (up to the same point) shame the css is shared between different pages so much

piratescott
    Participant

@piratescott

So have the the same problem (up to the same point) shame the css is shared between different pages so much

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar