Topics not showing, routing to 404?
WP version 5.7.2
bbPress Version: 2.6.6
Astra Theme Version: 3.4.2
I did a new install of bbPress on my existing site with the Astra LearnDash theme with no child theme. I followed the instructions on the step-by-step page (https://codex.bbpress.org/step-by-step-guide-to-setting-up-a-bbpress-forum/) to set up the forum and am using the shortcode [bbp-forum-index] to display the forum on my page.
When I navigate to a topic from the forum (i.e., Forum > Announcements > Test Topic Creation), it shows my 404 page instead of the topic. The same thing happens if I go into the topic from the admin panel and try to preview the page. I have tried to following from other topic support tickets with no success:
1. Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and clicked save. No change.
2. Installed Health Check & Troubleshooting. Health Check was good.
3. Entered troubleshooting mode and deactivated all but the bbPress plugin with the Twenty Twenty theme. Still no topics, but redirected to the home page instead of the 404.
4. Installed bbPress WP Tweaks and tried all of the .php page settings with no change.
Is there something I’m missing? I’m at a loss of what else to try or why it may not be working.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.