Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Topics not appearing in forum

• JoesUserName
    Participant

@joesusername

I’m trying to get bbpress up and running with Buddypress, and it’s all working fine except that the topics are not showing up in the forums.

The forums themselves are showing up, but when I click on a category it takes me to the page where the topics should be, and it has the message, “This forum contains 2 topics and was last updated…”

Then under that there’s the message, “Oh bother! No topics were found here!”

But if there are 2 topics, they should be found there, no?

I’ve tried looking at it with the twenty fourteen theme, and the topics to in fact show up. So why wouldn’t they show up in the other theme?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Then come back

Vishnu Goyal
    Participant

@v856801751

Hi,

I already tried all the above but no luck. Plz suggest some other solution.

Robin W

@robin-w

just re-read you first post “I’ve tried looking at it with the twenty fourteen theme, and the topics to in fact show up” so it is a theme issue.

What theme are you using?

Vishnu Goyal
    Participant

@v856801751

Currently i am using Divi. However i have tried genesis and twenty seventeen as well t check if it is a theme issue, but unfortunately it is not.

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar