Categories
Search
Bottom

topics held repeatedly for moderation

• cosmiclove1978
    Participant

@cosmiclove1978

Hi there, dear moderators of this forum,

No matter the presence or not of links in my post, it’s still being held for moderation 🙁

Can you please check the post queue and release them please. I would very much appreciate it.

THanks
    I sent 3 of the same content thinking it was a bug – These posts all contained 2 links to my website, below the threshold for moderation trigger.)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• cosmiclove1978
    Participant

@cosmiclove1978

Hello,

Please disregard this thread. I can now see the initial post diplayed in the forum.

Thanks.

Robin W

@robin-w

that’s because I released it from moderation 🙂

Robin W

@robin-w

These posts all contained 2 links to my website, below the threshold for moderation trigger.)

The html code has tons of links in it – hence the moderation 🙂

cosmiclove1978
    Participant

@cosmiclove1978

Thanks, Robin! Totally forgot about the presence of urls in the html i posted.
    My apologies.
    H

Robin W

@robin-w

no problem 🙂

spanky11
    Participant

@spanky11

I am guessing my initial topics are being held as well. How do I get them released, or just ne as it is a duplicate since I thought I did something wrong.

Tommy

cosmiclove1978
    Participant

@cosmiclove1978

@spanky11, as Robin clarified in his reply to my request, I had quite a few links buried in the code I pasted (which was an oversight on my part)…and that explained why the post was held for moderation.
    If you’ve confirmed the link count (under 3), perhaps making a direct appeal to the mod like I did should suffice?
    Robin had released my post even before I logged my request / (complaint?) 🙂 They’re human and will certainly understand if the (perceived) violation wasn’t committed with maliciousness 🙂

spanky11
    Participant

@spanky11

That’s just it, there are no links in the posts. I don’t know why they are being held.

T

Robin W

@robin-w

@spanky11 – found it and unspammed

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar