Topic subscription email
I am receiving emails from all topics and replies to the forum.
The issue is that I am receiving those to an email address that is no longer and I get them as bouncebacks instead of proper emails.
I cannot find out where the setting to that subscription is. Can someone help me find this?
1) The email is sent to an email address that is not associated to any user in the database.
2) The emails have the “You are receiving this email because you subscribed to a forum topic.” footer.
3) I am getting those emails for all and any content posted to the forum.
4) The emails are sent to an address that is different from the one in “general settings” of the wordpress page settings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.