Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Too many search forms

• jason4locations
    Participant

@jason975

When I use the bbPress forum search form, it adds it to the search form that was already there, so now there are two. I’d prefer to only have one, the bbPress one. I thought removing the one that was already there would be a WordPress problem (not a bbPress problem) because, to remove it, I could use the Disable Search plugin or the code at

https://www.wpbeginner.com/awp-tutorials/how-to-disable-the-search-feature-in-wordpress/

with Code Snippets. But, neither of those two methods worked. I couldn’t find the form that was already there at the widgets page. I also couldn’t remove it by customizing a header. I know that this might seem like more of a WordPress or theme problem, but because bbPress has the option of adding its forum search form, I thought a lot of people who use bbPress might wind up with too many forms (and bring it up at this forum). But, I couldn’t find anyone who has the same problem as me, at this forum. My site is at dancing4locations.org. There, you can see the bbPress form that I want to keep below the login form, and the form that I want to remove (which is to the left of the login form).

Thank you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar