Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Thoughts on debugging this DB error?

• Mike Witt
    Participant

@mike80222

I’m just looking for any ideas on how to debug this. I don’t see how it would be a bbPress problem, but on the BuddyPress forum they basically said “Ask bbPress and GeneratePress.” So I’m doing that.

WordPress 5.9.2, BuddyPress 10.1.0, bbPress 2.6.9
    (I haven’t upgraded to BP 10.2.0 yet, but I don’t see any fixes that seems to apply to this.)
    It happens “once in a while” since upgrading to BP 10.1.0. (Four times since March 9th.)
    It *might* be related to email notifications (mentions?) in a bbPress closed topic.

[09-Mar-2022 17:13:53 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND user_id = 1348 AND component_name = 'messages' AND component_action = 'new' at line 1 for query UPDATE wp_bp_notifications SET is_new = 0 WHERE item_id IN () AND user_id = 1348 AND component_name = 'messages' AND component_action = 'new_message' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/generatepress/page.php'), generate_do_template_part, get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/generatepress/content-page.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, bp_replace_the_content, apply_filters('bp_replace_the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, BP_Members_Theme_Compat->single_dummy_content, bp_buffer_template_part, bp_get_template_part, bp_locate_template, load_template, require('/plugins/buddypress/bp-templates/bp-legacy/buddypress/members/single/home.php'), bp_get_template_part, bp_locate_template, load_template, require('/plugins/buddypress/bp-templates/bp-legacy/buddypress/members/single/messages.php'), bp_get_template_part, bp_locate_template, load_template, require('/plugins/buddypress/bp-templates/bp-legacy/buddypress/members/single/messages/single.php'), bp_thread_the_message, BP_Messages_Thread_Template->the_message, do_action('thread_loop_start'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, bp_messages_screen_conversation_mark_notifications, bp_notifications_mark_notifications_by_item_ids, BP_Notifications_Notification::update_id_list

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar