Theme styling breaks when user logs in

• mestrawberry
    Participant

@mestrawberry

WordPress 5.2.1
    Divi theme version
    Running PHP version: 7.1.30
    BBPress version 2.5.14
    GD BBPress Toolbox Pro version 5.5.1 (says its updated, though the latest version is 5.7 I think)

My theme styling disappears as soon as a user logs in.

When I disable the Toolbox plugin, the forum styling returns, but the developer said its an issue with BBPress core. The error log reads:

[03-Jun-2019 17:39:49 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘79266’)’ at line 2 for query INSERT INTO wp_usermeta (user_id, meta_key, meta_value) VALUES
    (‘465’, ‘wp__bbp_favorites, ‘79266’); made by require_once(‘wp-admin/admin.php’), do_action(‘load-tools_page_bbp-repair’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, bbp_admin_repair_handler, bbp_admin_repair_user_favorites
    [04-Jun-2019 02:41:55 UTC] …/components/SupportCenter.php:2512 ET_Support_Center::add_support_center():
    Divi Support Center :: WordPress debug.log is not configured.

[04-Jun-2019 03:04:34 UTC] …/components/SupportCenter.php:2512 ET_Support_Center::add_support_center():
    Divi Support Center :: WordPress debug.log is not configured.

Error Found in file PHP_Errorlog – public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi

[04-Jun-2019 02:51:52 CST6CDT] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /home/mythicre/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/index.php:1
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
    thrown in /home/mythicre/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/index.php on line 1

The Toolbox developer submitted a ticket with bbPress: https://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3259

I tried to make the change in my files that is shown on that changeset, but it didn’t fix the issue. Forum styling is still broken for logged in users.

Any ideas???

Michelle

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar