Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Thank You!

• Jimmy B.
    Participant

@jimmyvt

Thank you for the best piece of forums software. It’s so lightweight and customizable! I’ve posted to the mailing-list several times and I’ve always gotten the best support! You guys are really great.

I just upgraded to 0.73 today on both of my installs and I really like what you’ve done since 1.0-a (not sure how that versioning works). I’m quite impressed with the new features. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like my template works with the new version but that’s okay. I am going to have fun making a new/better one!

I am using several of the plug-ins that people have made and I am very very impressed. I use Private Messages, Avatars, Notifications, and Memberlist. The only other one I would like to see would be forums based on user levels (admin forums for admins), although I heard this should be in the works.

One thing I noticed was there are no keymasters on my forum. I am not sure how that happened. I am the Administrator and thats it. I am not sure if it matters that there is no keymaster. It doesn’t seem to make a difference to me so far, I can do all the tasks that need to be done (delete, stick, edit topics/posts).

Other then that keep up the good work…looks like I’m going to have to update to 0.74 soon :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thanks for the kind words! bbPress is great! Funny thing is 0.74 might come out this afternoon…..

Trent

Jimmy B.
    Participant

@jimmyvt

So I read on the mailing-list!

PS. Gratz on the mod position, was going to reply to the post in the list but didn’t get around to it.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar