Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Template notice text

• kariellen35
    Participant

@karilistermanyahoocom

Does anyone know how I can modify the template notice text?

Here’s the code for it:

<div class=”bbp-template-notice”>
    <p>Your account has the ability to post unrestricted HTML content.</p>
    </div>

I would like to change what it says to “Please don’t post anything inappropriate! Our supervisors are invited to this forum.”

Or I’d like to just delete it altogether then have this sentence be a general forum notice. I’ve started looking through the php files with no luck so far… I wish they’d make it easier to change things like this in the front end of this plugin. My users don’t need to see this and half of them won’t know what it means. I’ve just changed the text and outline to white for now to hide it but it leaves a big empty space.

I wish I was more familiar with writing code on my own so I can just add it to the front end customizer.

Thanks so much for your time!!

Take care,
    Kari

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Kari,

participants don’t see that notice.

But my style pack plugin has the ability to add a notice in that place

bbp style pack

once installed and activated go to

dashboard>settings>bbp style pack> topic/reply form > No. 9 topic posting rules

kariellen35
    Participant

@karilistermanyahoocom

Thank you. I was unaware that this notice didn’t show up for other users, so that certainly answers my question. I already did install your plugin and it has helped SO much! So thank you!!! That actually reminds me that I meant to leave you a donation. You really did a great job with the style pack plugin and I’m sure that I’m not the only one who is very grateful of all your hard work. I’ve used a ton of it’s features! I have a question regarding one thing that I have just recently been unable to get to work right on it though… do you have a forum specific to your plugin? If so I can post this there for other users to see: The login page is redirecting to a a login page without the “you are already logged in” text. This is happening when I am already logged in and it comes up with a one-line width bubble that looks like it should contain that text. I tried it both with my own text added and without.

Thanks again for your time!

Take care,
    Kari

Robin W

@robin-w

thank you for your kind donation

plugin support page for style pack is

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bbp-style-pack

post there and I’ll pick it up

kariellen35
    Participant

@karilistermanyahoocom

You’re certainly welcome. It is well-deserved. Thanks again! 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar