Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Subscriptions, favorites and created forums doesn't show in profile

• Hello,

I’m adding bbPress 2.0 beta 3 to a WordPress site. It seems to work pretty well, except that it says on my profile “You are not currently subscribed to any topics.” even though I am subscribed to two topics. The same goes for Favorite forums and Topics Created.

I checked the code and it seems that bbp_get_user_topics_started(), bbp_get_user_subscriptions() and bbp_get_user_favorites() are all returning false. I’m logged in as the user with ID 2 and these rows are in the usermeta table:

37 2 _bbp_favorites 54,56

41 2 _bbp_subscriptions 56,61

That suggests that favorizing and subscribing works, but there seems to be a bug in bbp_get_user_subscriptions(), bbp_get_user_topics_started() and bbp_get_user_favorites().

In the file bbp-user-functions.php the function bbp_get_user_favorites on line 193 return array(2) { [0]=> string(2) “54” [1]=> string(2) “56” } but bbp_has_topics() on line 197 return false. I guess the same happens in bbp_get_user_subscriptions() so the problem should be in the function bbp_has_topics().

I’m not enough of a WP-expert to dive into bbp_has_topics(), which is why I’m posting here. Do you know what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar