Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Styling pages made using the shortcode

• bobcrawford
    Participant

@bobcrawford

Quick question regarding styling the pages made by bbpress. Inside the forum I’m using the bbpress breadcrumbs and they work wonderfully. My theme uses breadcrumbs, and I use them for the rest of my site, (non-forum pages)… but they don’t work properly within the forum. I have the option of disabling my theme’s breadcrumbs on a page by page basis, but it only disables them on the page I inserted the breadcrumbs in. I’m assuming this is because the rest of the forum pages are generated by bbpress.

So basically, I want to disable my themes breadcrumbs on all forum pages and let bbpress handle breadcrumbs there. My theme’s developer shared this with me…

“I think the easiest way to do this would be to hide the breadcrumbs on the required pages. I believe all bbpress pages have a body with the class “bbpress” so this should be doable with some simple CSS (you can add this to your child theme’s style.css file):

body.bbpress .memberoni_breadcrumbs {
    display: none;
    }”

But this doesn’t work for me. I’ve tried to inspect the page using chrome to see what I’m doing wrong, but can’t seem to figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar