Categories
Search
Bottom

So Slow Posting Small Forum

• hosam020
    Participant

@hosam020

Hello guys,
    We have very Small forum, total website database is 25 MB.
    we Have 77 forums
    448 topics
    2.713 Replies
    but posting new topic and sometime replay taking more than 20 seconds
    i had Moved to different servers. deactivate all plugins keep only bbpress
    change the theme, to Twenty Sixteen
    enable caching as it’s recommended in bbpress and nothing help
    is it from email notification and how to totally display subscribed member email notification

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Pascal Casier

@casiepa

First remark: 77 forums for 448 topics ? It would be good to limit the number of forums as calculation of e.g. topics in subforums of forums takes time.

But it’s still not normal to get 20secs. In most of the time it’s another plugin or the theme that is causing the issue. As you have switched the theme already, please try deactivating all plugins except bbPress and try again.

If it’s still slow, please post a link so we can try to see the real behaviour.

Pascal.

hosam020
    Participant

@hosam020

Pascal thank you for the replay as i mentioned before i had disabled all plugins and leave only the bbpress but 20 second to post, seems the email notification taking that time

Pascal Casier

@casiepa

I see, can you have a try with this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/asyncronous-bbpress-subscriptions/ ?

Also considering checking bbPress 2.6-alpha that should be released soon as a stable version. Email sending has improved there: https://bbpress.org/download/

Pascal.

hosam020
    Participant

@hosam020

Pascal thank you once againe.
    i am using WordPress Version 4.4.2
    bbpress 2.6-alpha
    but i post in forum -> in 2 sec i refresh forum page in another window the post is there but why it’s takeing long time to redirect me to the post page up to 20 sec ?! is it notification or where to read in the functional

Pascal Casier

@casiepa

Then I’m out of ideas, sorry …

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar