Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Small issue during registration.

• boriskourt
    Participant

@boriskourt

Hello, I would like some feedback on a small issue I have been having where when the user submits their registration they are not notified that their form has been submitted successfully, rather the same page just reloads.

The data is submitted fine so the user gets an email. But I am not sure where to start with actually telling them that everything went right, or redirecting to a different page saying that their registration has been received and they should check their email.

I am using the latest version of wordpress and bbpress Plugin. The rest of the theme works fine, I am not using 2011, and have followed the instructions for turning my custom theme into a bbpress compatible theme. Just having this one issue now.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• boriskourt
    Participant

@boriskourt

This is still unresolved, I would love to have some ideas or input.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Sounds like a bug with the redirect. Will need to take time to duplicate.

boriskourt
    Participant

@boriskourt

Could you point me in the direction of where the redirects happen? Or where I can place a temporary fix for this for the time being. Is there any post data being exchanged when the form reloads?

I can wait for an official fix, but would love to patch this up as everything else is ready to roll right now.

boriskourt
    Participant

@boriskourt

Hey, sorry to bug. Any chance for more info on this?

boriskourt
    Participant

@boriskourt

Upgrading to the latest version from track has fixed this issue.

Just a quick question about my theme, is it okay for me to leave the existing files from the old bbpress theme within my theme? Or should I recode it from your new theme files?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar