Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Sizing of navigation tabs

• Michael4fm
    Participant

@michael4fm

Can anyone help me with sizing of navigation tabs?

Using:  WordPress 3.5.1, BuddyPress 1.7, Montezuma (Bytesforall) theme. Difficult to ‘just switch’ to Twenty Ten / Twenty Eleven as it’s a ‘presentation’ problem.

I’m trying to resize BP navigation tabs to match others I’m using – see this example. As you can see, I’m managing to resize the ‘sub menu’ navigation, but not the ‘top level’ … even though they’re using (as far as I can ascertain) exactly the same CSS classes, ID, etc.

I’ve played with CSS in the Montezuma theme, in BP Template plugin, and in ‘default.css’ in the main BP plugin. Can anyone suggest where I should be looking? Driving me mad that I can’t crack what should be such a simple thing!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Michael4fm
    Participant

@michael4fm

Actually … you can’t see. You need to be logged in and viewing your own dashboard for there to be sub-nav items. Sorry. Just have to take my word for it 🙂 To the right of “Michael”, if you’re signed in, there are sub-nav tabs for ‘View’, ‘Edit’, etc. which are the same size as ‘Register’ and  ‘Log In’. The ‘Comments’, ‘Profile’, etc. tabs are generated by BuddyPress as a ‘main navigation’ menu.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar