Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Single login error – "Multiple user_login matches"

• I have setup bbpress with deep integration and single signin. I am running a wp network site. I have mapped all of the keys => bb_keys / salts as well as defined the cookiepath. When I login to wp I am not logged in to bbpress.

When I try to login to bbpress (logged in OR out of wp) i receive this error: Multiple user_login matches

I have traced it down to this call:

‘includes/functions.bb.pluggable’:

bb_check_login(){

$user = $wp_users_object->get_user( $user, array( ‘by’ => ‘login’ ) );

Also I cannot access /bb/bb-admin as it redirects me back to /bb/

I have read through many posts on this subject, though I have not seen this error posted anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shawn

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I just noticed that If I am logged into wordpress and go to the forum, where I am not logged in, and try to login I am logged out of wordpress.

If I am not logged into wordpress I still receive this error.

I just noticed that If I am logged into wordpress and go to the forum, where I am not logged in, and try to login I am logged out of wordpress.

If I am not logged into wordpress I still receive this error.

I have dropped my bb_ tables, removed bb_capabilities from _usermeta and deleted bb-config.php. I then reinstalled bbpress with integration settings. At the end of install I received the error Forum could not be created! I followed this advice: https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/forum-could-not-be-created and added a row to the forum table. When I try to login now I still receive the error “multiple user_login matches”

Anyone? Help? Please :)!!!

I have dropped my bb_ tables, removed bb_capabilities from _usermeta and deleted bb-config.php. I then reinstalled bbpress with integration settings. At the end of install I received the error Forum could not be created! I followed this advice: https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/forum-could-not-be-created and added a row to the forum table. When I try to login now I still receive the error “multiple user_login matches”

Anyone? Help? Please :)!!!

Also I am receiving this error with and without a correct password

Also I am receiving this error with and without a correct password

Mike

@hello-there

The same problem =/. Anyone have any ideas?

Mike

@hello-there

The same problem =/. Anyone have any ideas?

Mike

@hello-there

I have the solution. Looks like we have a double meta_value in wp_usermeta for admin. In my table it was

a:1:{s:13:”administrator”;s:1:”1″;}

and

a:1:{s:6:”member”,b:1;}

Everything will be fine when you remove the second entry.

Mike

@hello-there

I have the solution. Looks like we have a double meta_value in wp_usermeta for admin. In my table it was

a:1:{s:13:”administrator”;s:1:”1″;}

and

a:1:{s:6:”member”,b:1;}

Everything will be fine when you remove the second entry.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar