Categories
Search
Bottom

Sidebar Messed Up

• leeproc
    Participant

@leeproc

Hello all,

I somehow broke the page layout of my topic index and topic pages. The sidebar should be on the right, but it looks like WordPress is drawing the gray line separator on the left of the page, and pushing all the sidebar content to the bottom. Example: https://www.parentifact.org/forums/forum/questions/

I thought this was due to some code I put in the style.css and functions.php to style my archive pages, but I removed that code and it’s still messed up. Has anyone experienced this before, or could someone more knowledgeable look at the source and developer tools to figure out what’s going wrong here?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

somewhere you got one too many </div>’s I reckon

leeproc
    Participant

@leeproc

Hey Robin! Could you please elaborate? I haven’t edited any HTML, so I’m not sure what would have added erroneous div tags.

Robin W

@robin-w

I somehow broke the page layout of my topic index and topic pages.

you have done something – the right sidebar is wrapped within the left hand stuff.

Since I don’t know what you have don to muck it up, it’s hard to suggest what to do to fix it.

If you haven’t directly edited anything, then something you have done within wordpress/theme/plugins/updates.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar