Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

SHWEEEEET!!! 8,888.88888?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Patience my young padawan :)

Soon!

It’s better than Christmas…

But really, I have to say that even though I am much more familiar with phpbb, and even though it has a (currently) larger, more active community, and even though there are many more features, I chose to stick with bbpress to integrate with wordpress.

First of all, the integration process, though buggy now, will no doubt only get simpler and cleaner. I also expect to soon see the types of features that I need, and a shortage of the code that I can do without.

In fact, my decision may even have been in part due to the “code is poetry” which is written at the bottom of each page, but more importantly in the code. I’m excited to see the developments, and would even like to get to the point where I can lend a hand to the community like others are.

Think we have a fan :D

Patience my young padawan :)

Soon!

Soon, like today? Or soon like this month?

I’m putting together a new install today and might as well wait for the current version if it’s coming soon!

Thanks.

Most likely today. The release on this support forum is the final real ‘test’ before it becomes a final release. I would imagine after a few tweaks, the STICKY will appear with the release.

Trent

Yup – today indeed.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar