Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Shortcode

• checmark
    Participant

@checmark

I am using the shortcode [bbp-forum-index] but it is not showing any topics, just the image I added to the Members Forum.

Forum

Appreciate any help.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

ok, you’ll need to say more about what you issue is – I just fired up that link, and it seems to be showing a forum and then if I click that it goes to topics and replies etc.

what do you think is wrong?

checmark
    Participant

@checmark

Thanks for responding. What shows is just the image I added for the Members Forum, not the full list of topics as the shortcode suggests.

Robin W

@robin-w

that shortcode shows the full list of forums, not topics.

if that is your only forum, and you want to display all the topics of that forum, then use

[bbp-single-forum id=$forum_id]

checmark
    Participant

@checmark

Thanks. Yes, I found that somewhere after posting here and that works. One thing I’m still struggling with is that the forum is restricted to members. I added a sidebar with the shortcodes for login, register and forgot password, but the member forum still shows. I installed the Paid Membership Pro plugin but then it shows nothing. I’m not sure what is the best way to show the forum. I also installed Popup Maker which shows on the home page and then sends the visitor to the contact page which shows their membership number to join.

This is a website that I am proposing to the Legion, not one I’m getting paid for, so I’ve spent weeks building it. I do hope that it might be adopted by the National Headquarters to be used as a template by the 1,367 branches in Canada.

Appreciate your thoughts and your help.

Robin W

@robin-w

I will get back to you, but tied up at the moment 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar