I have several questions about my forum. If you need me to ask these in different topic, please let me know, I’ll adjust it.
1. Some of my forums are open to everyone, also not registered users. I have them set as ‘status: open’ and ‘visibility: public’ but when I visit the forum, I get a message I’m not allowed.
The message I see is the message I set for customers that want to view a forum about a LearnDash course. Because only if the course is purchased, the forum should be visible for that user.
But now this message also pops up on forums that have nothing to do with LearnDash.
So how can I fix this?
2. In the forum I created some test posts and replies. So I am the author and my name is visible. But under my name (next to my role) is also my IP address showing. Why is that? And how can I deactivate that?
3. Because my website also has a shop the users will have an account of the general website. So if you want to see the profile (own profiles only) I need it to link to the user profile.
And also the button to register or login should link to the general pages.
Where can I set this?
4. I changed the settings of the breadcrumbs. I deleted Home, so the first one is now Forums. First Forums linked to the page I was already on. So in the bbp stylepack I set a new URL to the starting page of the forum – …com/forum. But somehow it links to …com/forums and that page I don’t want to use, never.
In the general WP settings, I found the Forum Root Slug settings and tried to change that from forums into forum. That didn’t work.
So now I don’t know how to make the ‘forums’ page go away and link the breadcrumb Forums to the right page.
Do you know the solution?
This is it for now…haha.
Hopefully you can help me, I’d really appreciate it!!
Thanks so much already.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.