Categories
Search
Bottom

Second time to ask and no answer

• hossamhamdy
    Participant

@hossamhamdy

Hey,
    I’ve created a forum on my website using BBpress and Buddy press, but unfortunately i have 2 problems,

The first one is when I go to the forum, the profile picture of the last post creator is very large and making the page look unresponsive, and the second problem is that the register and login bar doesn’t appear at all, so no one can register although I’ve marked on the “anyone can register” in the settings.

Here’s the link of the forum so you can see the picture and also see that the registration bar doesn’t appear.

– The bbpress version is the latest since I’ve just installed it.

Thanks,

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

you do need to accept that bbpress is free software with support given by other users of the software who give up their free time to help others. We cannot answer every question.

do you have a link to the appropriate pages please

hossamhamdy
    Participant

@hossamhamdy

I do accept that, it’s just the first time I ask was 5 days ago and I stopped working on the website coz I had to solve this problem first.

Here’s a link to the forum page: https://www.yt-creatorcommunity.com/forums/forum/ساحة-التفاعل/

I added a custom css to solve the picture problem, so it’s now normal but only because I edited the css codes, and about the registration the up bar still doesn’t appear so I added a widget to solve this problem, but it doesn’t look good though.

Robin W

@robin-w

I added a custom css to solve the picture problem,

That’s exactly what you needed to do, it is almost certainly a theme issue, so corrective css neeed.

My PC advises not visiting you site, it’s probably fine, but prefer not to – sorry !

hossamhamdy
    Participant

@hossamhamdy

Not visiting!! that’s weird! I even have an SSL on !

hossamhamdy
    Participant

@hossamhamdy

Try to visit the home page, and what about the registration issue?

الرئيسية

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar