Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

RSS doesn't work

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I have the same problem. Fresh bbpress installation – a click on the rss-link in a thread only shows the headline but no posts. Any solution existing?

Thanks in advance

Abalone

I have the same problem. Fresh bbpress installation – a click on the rss-link in a thread only shows the headline but no posts. Any solution existing?

Thanks in advance

Abalone

Submachiner

@submachiner

Couple members pointed that out to us yesterday. Same thing. Gives us this error:

“This page contains the following errors:

error on line 11 at column 34: Entity ‘raquo’ not defined

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.”

Submachiner

@submachiner

Couple members pointed that out to us yesterday. Same thing. Gives us this error:

“This page contains the following errors:

error on line 11 at column 34: Entity ‘raquo’ not defined

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.”

Ok, i took a look around (and saw now the post of Submachiner :-p) and found a solution – there’s still a problem with “raquos” in the rss-file. Go to the root-directory of your bbpress-forum and open the rss.php, then replace all the &raquos; in it with something else, for example with >> . After doing this the Feeds show all content now :)

Ok, i took a look around (and saw now the post of Submachiner :-p) and found a solution – there’s still a problem with “raquos” in the rss-file. Go to the root-directory of your bbpress-forum and open the rss.php, then replace all the &raquos; in it with something else, for example with >> . After doing this the Feeds show all content now :)

I thing all rss feed create by devloper or blog provider…

Thanks

G&G for custom software development, outsourcing, mobile apps, QA software testing, software support

I thing all rss feed create by devloper or blog provider…

Thanks

G&G for custom software development, outsourcing, mobile apps, QA software testing, software support

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar