Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Restreindre un seul forum ??

• alama32
    Participant

@alama32

Bonjour à tous, voilà, j’ai un bbpress qui contient 7 forums ! le 1er forum ne me servira que pour poster mes annonces à destination des visiteurs et membres. Lorsqu’on crée un nouveau forum il n’existe aucune possibilité de restriction par rôle en lecture et écriture. Je trouve étonnant que BBpress si connu n’ai pas cette option. J’aimerais simplement que personne ne puisse intervenir sur ce forum sauf moi.
    Aussi, il place les forums par ordre alphabétique, j’ai dû mettre 0,1,2,3,etc.. pour commencer chaque titre afin de classer mes forums comme je voulais.. Encore une lacune pourtant élémentaire me semble t’il.
    Si quelqu’un à une solution, je suis tout ouïe lol
    Ou me propose un autre plugin forum plus efficace tout en restant aussi clean, pas trop envie d’avoir un site carnaval 🙂

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

does not translate well !!

can you try and write this one again ‘ Lorsqu’on crée un nouveau forum il n’existe aucune possibilité de restriction par rôle en lecture et écriture. ‘ as it translates to ‘. When creating a new forum there is no possibility of restriction by playback and writing role.’ which makes no sense.

forum order is on

dashboard>forums>edit a forum and on right hand side under ‘fourm attribites’ you have order which lets you set the order.

alama32
    Participant

@alama32

@robin-w
    Hello, I thought the forum was in Fr because my browser translated it automatically, I didn’t pay attention to it. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the answer, I tried the order attribute yesterday, it didn’t work, but I think I must have made a mistake like forgetting to update .. Because today it works perfectly.

For my first question about permissions by role, I decided to just delete this forum, and I will communicate otherwise .. 🙂
    Thank you again for this quick response.

Robin W

@robin-w

no problem with any language, I frequently work on sites in lots of languages, just some phrases don’t translate well and need a couple of tries to get the meaning.

Do come back if you want further help.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar