Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Responsive view – still showing post and topic counts

• aduggan
    Participant

@aduggan

I am now testing bbPress for a move away from SMF but very surprised by bbPress responsive reaction. As the browser narrows (on pc) the freshness, topics and posts count do not collapse. They are also shown as totals for the category and each board.
    It seems like a total waste of screen to include that and detracts form the important information – the category and board titles. It also happened on several themes I tried so I guess that makes no difference.

bbpress narow width view

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hi,
    That’s just a CSS from your theme. Can you give a link so we can help you out with the correct CSS to change ?
    Pascal.

aduggan
    Participant

@aduggan

I tried about 6-8 themes and they all have the same result. Ok, if its just a theme issue then don’t worry. I thought it went deeper than that. I guess WordPress themes are not tweaked for bbPress so this is likely to occur with most themes and need a manual edit.
    I am still in the process of testing before moving site so lots of other things to iron out yet.
    Thanks.

OK, if you have it on a public site, just get back with a link and we can have another look.
    Pascal.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar