Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

replies not showing up in dashboard

• Clivesmith
    Participant

@clivesmith

When I go to dashboard and click on all replies none show up, there should be 177 it says that is how many I have, if I click on mine (6) they show up, if I click on pending (3) they show up, published (174) does not show up, when I click on all or published I cannot open the screen options tab either. Sometimes when I try to open the dashboard menu that does not work either.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Clivesmith
    Participant

@clivesmith

It gets slightly stranger, I created a new reply last night and that shows up but is the only one, If I change the dates to May19 or any other month I see the replies for that month, if I change it to June 19 I don’t see any, not even the one I created last night.

Clivesmith
    Participant

@clivesmith

I have found the reason but not sure why it happened, I had 2 published post-type reply for the same post (same information in both contents) one had a post_parent = 0 and the other had a number, I deleted the record without a post_parent, I also deleted the records in the postmeta table with the same post ID. Is there anywhere else I should remove data ?

thenhbushman
    Participant

@thenhbushman

I’m having a similar issue. The forum appears to be working perfectly, but the Replies Tab in Dashboard is blank. I saved permalinks, de/reactivated the plugin – no change. I’m open to suggestions!

Clivesmith
    Participant

@clivesmith

Have you checked the database tables for the problem I had in the post above yours, it worked for me

thenhbushman
    Participant

@thenhbushman

thank you for your reply.

could you please be more specific? check what databases?

i’m an admin of this site and i do not have Cpanel access to php databases.

also, please note that if one cannot see the replies in the editor list, one cannot check/edit post_parent attributes. i’ll see what i can do from the WP admin panel.

thank you.

thenhbushman
    Participant

@thenhbushman

absolutely great! i used the repair tool to repair everything, and now i am not allowed access to anything related to the furums in the WP admin panel.

thenhbushman
    Participant

@thenhbushman

i had to make a new admin account to give myself access as keymaster. at any rate, rebuilding relationships has done nothing to solve the issue of the replies not showing up.

Clivesmith
    Participant

@clivesmith

I tried to do it inside wordpress but with no luck, which is why I went to the post and metapost tables in the database, if you do not have access I am not sure what you can do.
    Sorry
    Clive

thenhbushman
    Participant

@thenhbushman

that’s what i needed to know. thank you Clive.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar