Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Replies not appearing nder topic – bbPress plugin.

• There are 2 ways of replying to topics in the bbPress plugin:

1) To go to the themed page and reply there in the box under the topic-creating 1st post. This works fine, but there are no buttons to easily embed images in your replies, so you have to create your html in a separate editor then paste the code into the reply. And worse, there is no upload buttons (I want my users to be able to upload images/vids to post into their replies).

2)You use the grey panel at the top with ‘Add’>’Reply’ and it takes you to the white, unthemed, admin-looking area (what is this area called please, just so i now!?!), where you do indeed have access to embed and upload buttons WHICH IS GREAT AND DOES INDEED UPLOAD AND EMBED….but, despite choosing the topic it is to link to in the top right dropdown named ‘Reply Attributes: Parent Topic’, doing it this way results in an orphaned reply which sits somewhere obscure on my webspace and does not appear under the topic it was meant for.

Is there a way to solve ‘2)’? Or will my users who i want to be able to put images and stuff in their topic replies have to stick to pasting in code? Have i broken my admin-looking area making it unable to link replies to topics? Could a conflicting plugin have caused this?

Please help!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar