Bottom

Remove “You Must Be Logged In” Alert

• itsmeitsb
    Participant

@itsmeitsb

Hello,

WP 4.2.2
    BB 2.5.7

Looking to find where I can just remove the “You Must Be Logged In” prompts all together. I’ve already got the login/register stuff added to my sidebar, I don’t need the prompts to direct people.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

These are the specific things I’m speaking of. Can I just block them somehow in the css or is there somewhere I can simply delete the code to remove them all together?

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hunniemaid
    Participant

@hunniemaid

Make a folder in your theme folder labeled “bbpress”. You will then want to go to /wp-content/plugins/bbpress/templates/default/bbpress and copy the reply-form.php and paste it into the bbpress folder you made in your theme folder.

Open the file, scroll down towards the bottom, you will see where it says “You must be logged in”. Delete that section of code.

<div id="no-reply-<?php bbp_topic_id(); ?>" class="bbp-no-reply">
    		<div class="bbp-template-notice">
    			<p><?php is_user_logged_in() ? _e( 'You cannot reply to this topic.', 'bbpress' ) : _e( 'You must be logged in to reply to this topic.', 'bbpress' ); ?></p>
    		</div>
    	</div>

itsmeitsb
    Participant

@itsmeitsb

Yeah, I got it. Thanks!

Could I get some help in finding where I can rename “Keymaster”, etc.. Forum Roles?

Robin W

@robin-w

itsmeitsb
    Participant

@itsmeitsb

Thank you for that. Seems like I get a breakthrough every time. You guys rock.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar