Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Registration page background messed up

• Nicole
    Participant

@nicolecurioni

Hello to everybody! I’ve got an issue with my background, on the registration page. For some reason seems like the page “doesn’t see” the registration fields, so the background has a really low height as you can see here: http://www.fbimprese.it/registra/

Any idea bout how to solve this?? I’ve already checked the CSS but I cannot set the height to a fixed value (for example to 1000px) because this configuration will be valid for all the pages in the website… Any fix? Any ideas?

WP 3.9.1
    bbPress 2.5.4
    Buddypress 2.0.1

Thanks a lot! 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • This is more of a theme issue, maybe create a support topic in your themes support forums?

Also this is the BuddyPress login and not the bbPress shortcode…

See what I did here? I had a quick look at your site and like you couldn’t see an easy fix so I came up with some alternatives places for you to look 😉

Nicole
    Participant

@nicolecurioni

Thanks @Stephen !! 😀 You are really kind. And yes.. i tought it was a theme issue but the stupid theme isn’t supported anymore …. So… I will keep looking 😛

Thanks again!! 🙂

PS. If any good soul wants to help me out, or have any idea, I will appreciate it 😀

Give this a try:

The following page has two links, one an introduction, the next a bit more detailed.

Theme Compatibility

What you need to do is find the template in your theme that you want to use, typically this is page.php but depending on your theme you may have to look at what other templates are included in your theme.

Essentially make a copy of the page.php file and rename it buddypress.php in your theme folder.

Nicole
    Participant

@nicolecurioni

You are too sweet!! Thanks Stephen! Have a lovely day 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar