Categories
Search
Bottom

Recent topic widget

• jeroenkosterr
    Participant

@jeroenkosterr

Hey Guys,

I got a parent forum section with some childforums and i want to show all recent topics from the parent and the chilforums in the recent topics widget. How can i add these forums to the recent topics widget?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • If you use (bbPress) Recent Topics, then you should be able to put ‘any’ as forum ID. That should include both parents and child forums.

Pascal.

jeroenkosterr
    Participant

@jeroenkosterr

Thanks for your reply. I have given you the wrong information. I have a root forum with several subforums. In want to show the latest topics from one subforum that has 4 childforums.

Hi Jeroen,
    If you indicate in the widget the ID of the subforum, you don’t get the recent topics of the childs of this subforum ?
    If not, you will have to check the php code of the widget and play with the loop or ask for some help from a developer. But maybe somebody else has ideas here ?
    Pascal.

jeroenkosterr
    Participant

@jeroenkosterr

Hello Pascal,

I am not getting the recent topics if i indicate the id of a subforum. It seems like it only works when you are in the root. If i put in ‘any’ in the Parent Forum ID field every topic is shown. My answer is still not answered. I don’t know which code to edit.

Thanks for your help.

jeroenkosterr
    Participant

@jeroenkosterr

Bump

Mary
    Participant

@marypop

Bump

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar