Categories
Search
Bottom

Recalculate the position of each reply

• sourfew
    Participant

@sourfew

bbpress 2.6rc3
    Importing vbulletin forum and running “Recalculate the position of each reply” give me a blank screen and this message in php.log

[25-Jun-2017 06:56:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 629145600 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 126976 bytes) in /home/html/xxxx/public_html/testcms3/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1841
    [25-Jun-2017 06:56:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 629145600 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in /home/html/xxxxx/public_html/testcms3/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3720
    [25-Jun-2017 06:56:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

I increased memory from 300M to 6G but still not enough. I have restarted several times but still not finished.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Hi @sourfew, sorry to hear you’re having trouble. It’s really important to us that incoming users have a great experience, so I’d like to try and tackle this right away.

Curious how many topics & replies you converted? Also, it’s usually most helpful to have access to or see your conversion data, which is totally based on your comfort level.

I don’t think we’ve made any changes to this repair routine, and it isn’t “critical” to your forums working, but it is nice to do.

sourfew
    Participant

@sourfew

95000 topics
    750000 replies
    25000 users

When I run the script several times I think all posts are recalculated but not really sure.

I have som other issues as well.
    Imported users do not get a site role or forum role.
    Users post count is zero.
    Users do not show up in the memberslist (front end) and are not searchable. But I can access user profiles and the number of topics, replies ans mentions seems to be ok.

Post quotes are not always converted the right way and sometimes even bbcode are parsed resulting in very small text.

I have tried the import on both an newer VPS with php 7 and a older one with php 5.4.
    Vbulletin version 4.2.2

sourfew
    Participant

@sourfew

Please contact me for access to the conversation data.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar