Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Punaji.com Art and Stuff

• david-stoner

@david-stoner

http://www.punaji.com/

It’s a bit hard to understand at first, but given time I think the layout is much more usable than normal message boards. I would appreciate giving it that time, but if you want to know a quick rundown of how things work read on.

The left-most links on the “ribbons” are the categories (art and other). Running down the ribbons from left to right are the latest topics that have been posted in. The topic titles are on the ribbons while the last post of the topic shows beneath, and the username of whomever posted that message. Yeah, that’s about it.

There are quirks still, but they’re being worked on. Any insight on how you found the experience to be would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • First impression – “where should I click? What the heck this website is about? I’m living…”

Second impression – “StumbleUpon – first impression count” and in the moment you’re reading this I’m 20 sites away :P.

first impression, click back or close browser, never comeback again.

reason: probably because no content and site looks odd o_O

I would have to agree with the other comments, from a usability standpoint, I had no idea where the navigation was or of what I was supposed to do…

wilcosky
    Participant

@wilcosky

hmmm… yeah, my first impression was, I don’t have time to learn how to use this site.

BUT, it’s pretty cool looking!

The login areas are not visible – black text on dark grey background. I wanted to click on the photos to see larger pictures but it didn’t work. Maybe you should look at that as well. In general, the site looks a bit weird but unique.

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

I for one really like what you did.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar