Categories
Search
Bottom

Problems translating some strings to pt_BR (portuguese brazilian) language

• stickFinger
    Participant

@stickfinger

Hi all
    After a lot of digging i´ve found that the only way to translate the Topic Status dropdown strings is via the “bbpress/includes/topics/functions.php”, around line 1963, we have:

function bbp_get_topic_statuses() {
    	return apply_filters( 'bbp_get_topic_statuses', array(
    		bbp_get_public_status_id()  => _x( 'Aberto',    'Open the topic',        'bbpress' ),
    		bbp_get_closed_status_id()  => _x( 'Fechado',  'Close the topic',       'bbpress' ),
    		bbp_get_spam_status_id()    => _x( 'Spam',    'Spam the topic',        'bbpress' ),
    		bbp_get_trash_status_id()   => _x( 'lixeira',   'Trash the topic',       'bbpress' ),
    		bbp_get_pending_status_id() => _x( 'Pendente', 'Mark topic as pending', 'bbpress' ),

i´ve also downloaded the last development version of pt_BR.po from https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/bbpress/dev but despite of strings being there they don´t get translated.
    Opening the po with a text editor i´ve noticed the absense of the “X-Poedit-KeywordsList: ” which i guess should be something like that:

"X-Poedit-KeywordsList: __;_e;__ngettext:1,2;_n:1,2;__ngettext_noop:1,2;"
    "_n_noop:1,2;_c,_nc:4c,1,2;_x:1,2c;_ex:1,2c;_nx:4c,1,2;_nx_noop:4c,1,2\n"

For now i´ll try to add the keywordlist by hand at the top of my pt_BR file. Hope that fixes te issues specially with the _x:1,2c keyword

What could be wrong with the glotpress generator?
    Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar