Categories
Search
Bottom

PROBLEMS ON FORUM-TOPICS

• junky81
    Participant

@junky81

good morning. I have a TWO GREAT PROBLEMS:
    1) I noticed that within a category there are not all the forums I created but only the first 50! I would like to know how to increase this limit because I have not found any corresponding entry in any setting
    2) I can’t create topics with a “high” number of words because the system loads for a long time and then returns an error and doesn’t save the created topic (I can’t even understand what the limit is). the thing is repeated on different PCs and browsers and instead it does not happen if the topic has a number of words not large. also in this case I have not found options to change this limit. I don’t think this limit could have been set by BBpress because it wouldn’t make any sense.

site http://www.forumunito.it, purchased and installed the Disputo theme (https://themeforest.net/item/disputo-wordpress-bbpress-forum-theme/21584099).

PLEASE HELP ME!

giancarlo from italy (sorry form my english and my lack of technical knowledge)

ps I take this opportunity to ask if it is possible, under the categories I created, not to have the complete list of forums or even to delete the data with the number of posts and replies (0,0) for example.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• junky81
    Participant

@junky81

sorry, i forgot wordpress version 5.2.4
    bbpress version 2.5.14

junky81
    Participant

@junky81

2) problem solved. could be due to the server or hosting provider (they say absolutely not but after 2 days…everything ok…!!!)

I HAVE A NEW QUESTION
    using the search field are NOT returned compatible results between the tags but only in the titles and text of the forums. Is it possible to include tags in the search or create a page (in the worst case) that collects them?
    unfortunately, question 1 is still valid.

I would also like to understand if you are possible, under the categories for the number of posts and replies (0,0) for example.

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME 🙁

Robin W

@robin-w

on question 1

bbp style pack

once activated go to

dashboard>settings>bbp style pack>Forum Display item 11

and you can change the forums per page.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar