Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Problem with registration

• ljubomir69
    Participant

@ljubomir69

After clicking on register button wp shows wp-login.php page but without login form. Only -1 in upper left corner.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

bbpress juts uses wordpress registration so please post to the wordpress support forum

ljubomir69
    Participant

@ljubomir69

I post the same question on wordpress.org and they say: Ask on bbpress..

So, again, when I try to register on bbpress forum on my website after inserting the username and mail and pressing the Register button on https://karate-training.net/wp-login.php I see only -1 in upper left corner.

Did anyone have a similar problem?

Here is the example
    https://karate-training.net/wp-login.php?action=register

Robin W

@robin-w

if you actually posted ‘After clicking on register button wp shows wp-login.php page but without login form. Only -1 in upper left corner.’ on a wordpress forum, why would they even mention bbpress? Youy must have asked a question mentioning bbpress.

I have looked at the issue and it is a wordpress issue, but general advice

It could be a theme or plugin issue issue, so you’ll need to test to find out which

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Then come back

ljubomir69
    Participant

@ljubomir69

Ok, thanks for advice

ljubomir69
    Participant

@ljubomir69

One more question, if I switch to default theme will I lost all settings in the theme currently activated on site? Same question for plugins..

Robin W

@robin-w

most themes and plugins do not lose settings if you just deactivate, but as theme and plugin authors can write any code they like, I cannot guarantee that !

Niesha
    Participant

@posteautoradio

Bounjour, I too have encountered this problem before I have the advice given by the moderator.
    Thanks for the advice Mr Robin W

ljubomir69
    Participant

@ljubomir69

I find the problem.. Plugin Elementor Pack. After disabling that plugin registration works again.
    I hope this will help someone.

Robin W

@robin-w

thanks for posting your solution

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar