Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Problem browse pages with topics

• Gunilla
    Participant

@gunilla

In my WP multisite with bbPress there isnĀ“t possible to browse between different pages with topics.
    If I have 10 pages with topics it stands 1 2 …… 10. When I click on 2 I get a 404 page.
    However, if I open a topic there is possible to browse between answers to the topic.
    How do I solve this problem?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hi Gunilla,

Can you please try to switch to a default theme and see if it solves the issue ?

Pascal.

Gunilla
    Participant

@gunilla

The theme was not the problem. I now know that it is the 404 plugin where I can use a wordpress page as 404-page. I have tested two different 404 plugins but it is the same problem with both of them.

Is there any way to work around this problem so I can use a 404 plugin and still have a well functioning bbPress forum?

Hi,
    We are looking into it. Just to understand if there is a general issue or not since WP 4.4.1
    Pascal.

Gunilla
    Participant

@gunilla

I have had the problem since I installed bbPress six weeks ago and I think I have had WordPress 4.4.1 since then.
    I have now found a work around solution, inactivated the 404-plugin, created a 404.php-file and uploaded it in the theme folder. After that the bbPress topic pages are available.

Good to know, thanks a lot.
    Pascal.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar