Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Posts don't display within topcis

• phatboydw
    Participant

@phatboydw

A little background, I have about 0 knowledge of WordPress and especially BBPress. The reason I am here is I am trying to help get some basic forms working that were setup an possibly messed up by a previous admin who is currently MIA. I have figured out my way around WordPress but am at a loss as to why the posts do not display within the topics. Any help would be appreciated.

This is a link to one of the forum topics that had a few post/replies but are not visible.
    http://home.outlandcraft.com/forums/topic/test/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• phatboydw
    Participant

@phatboydw

I recently read that we had a plugin for bbPress Threaded Replies which I guess is now included in the base bbPress, so I deactivated it and then completely reset the fourms. Created the following Fourm and topic.
    http://home.outlandcraft.com/forums/topic/outlandcraft-beta-for-1-6-4/
    Yet its still not showing the post/reply text that should be there. Does anyone have any helpful ideas that I could attempt? Thanks.

Lynqoid
    Participant

@lynqoid

Try the repair tools in the admin area. Tools > bbPress

phatboydw
    Participant

@phatboydw

I have give those repair tools a try after a forum reset and now after having a forum and a topic in place and neither have proven to make a difference.

phatboydw
    Participant

@phatboydw

I have now also done live tests with all the themes that where in the list and that didn’t seem to repair the issue either. I read somewhere that someone else was having a similar problem but they could see the information in there source code of the page. When I checked that there was nothing, so I don’t think its a css problem but I could be wrong. Willing to attempt what ever, before our other guy just replaces it with something else.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar