Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Posting without logging in–don’t want!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • More about this—When I click on the New Topic link, I get this error:

Warning: ldap_search() [function.ldap-search]: Search: Operations error in /var/www/html/bbpress/my-plugins/ldap-authentication.php on line 337

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/bbpress/my-plugins/ldap-authentication.php:337) in /var/www/html/bbpress/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 188

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/bbpress/my-plugins/ldap-authentication.php:337) in /var/www/html/bbpress/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 228

But if I go into a topic and at the bottom, it says, you must log in to post, when you click on the login link, which goes to bb-login.php, a blank user is created and they can do anything.

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

This all comes down to the ldap so you are going to have to ask the author directly (apparently Sam who is very busy these days on bbPress 1.0 development) or hope that there are other ldap users who know. Personally I have to go lookup what the heck ldap is in the first place ;-)

I will suggest this much – if you are using 1.0 alpha, the plugin has probably broken compatibility with it and is only meant for 0.9

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar