I’m using Loco Translate, which indicates that the file has been translated. I tried to move the po-file but that didn’t help either. Spent the weekend trying to figure out what’s wrong. Can someone help me on my way, please?
best I can suggest is :
it could be a theme or plugin issue
As a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwenty, and see if this fixes.
If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.
If you cannot do this to your site (say because it is live) then use the ‘troubleshooting’ features of this plugin to let you test without affecting other users
Health Check & Troubleshooting
Then come back
I use the BuddyX-PRO theme on the live-site. I tested BBPress with the free BuddyX theme and all parts were translated.
I’ve contacted WBcom again, after they told me last week it was an issue of BBpress.
Thanks for your help.