Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Plugin Browser – comments closed?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • no ideas on this? Is everyone else able to post successfully on the plugin browser pages? Thanks.

no ideas on this? Is everyone else able to post successfully on the plugin browser pages? Thanks.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

I have tried and I can post without problems. Can you post the exact page? Maybe it’s a problem related to a particular page. The plugin area has a lot of problems here and there.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

I have tried and I can post without problems. Can you post the exact page? Maybe it’s a problem related to a particular page. The plugin area has a lot of problems here and there.

thank you zaerl!

Actually, I registered a new account that is able to post to the Plugins forum.

I am guessing this is an authentication issue. I never registered “3sixty” at this site, so I assume bbpress.org is pulling in login information from buddypress.org or wordpress.org. kind of sucks… but I can work around it by posting under a different account name.

thank you zaerl!

Actually, I registered a new account that is able to post to the Plugins forum.

I am guessing this is an authentication issue. I never registered “3sixty” at this site, so I assume bbpress.org is pulling in login information from buddypress.org or wordpress.org. kind of sucks… but I can work around it by posting under a different account name.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

kind of sucks

Highly probable and no I’m not sarcastic.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

kind of sucks

Highly probable and no I’m not sarcastic.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar