Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

plugin beta2 Interesting server 403 error:

• Anointed
    Participant

@anointed

I’m no sysadmin, so understanding what is happening is a bit beyond me right now.

Here’s what I was doing to cause the 403 error:

1. I wanted to test to see what bbpress does with a really long forum post title, so I tried the following:

Let’s create a really crazy long title name to see if the table properly removes any extra text from the title or not

The body of the post says:

Well I hope that title above was long enough, I can’t imagine any forum titles being longer than this one.

When I click submit, I get a 403error below:

[Fri May 27 20:21:10 2011] [error] [client 76.121.8.129] mod_security: Access denied with code 403. Pattern match ":space:+(select|grant|delete|insert|drop|alter|replace|truncate|update|create|rename|describe):space:+[A-Z|a-z|0-9|\\*| |\\,]+:space:+(from|into|table|database|index|view):space:+[A-Z|a-z|0-9|\\*| |\\,]" at POST_PAYLOAD [severity "EMERGENCY"] [hostname "mysite.com"] [uri "/forum/prayer-requests/healing/"] [unique_id "TeA-9kUuJUQAABVAGuk"]

I am unsure of how to interpret the error, and what steps I need to take in order to resolve the problem. Hope this error helps identify something.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar