Plugin: bbMenu 0.1 beta
Okay here it is, bbMenu 0.1 beta
What does it do?
It adds a menu to you bbPress site, which you can re-order yourself using drag and drop at the adminpage.
I am releasing this beta in hope to get some help concerning these issues:
1) I need some “better” way to store/ get the page-id comparison from the database. Currently, the script compares the page-id with ‘location’ from the database table. It’s only possible to add just 1 value to this, so if the page id = front-page it will return true and give the
<a>an id= current and the link will be underlined.
The thing is, I need to add more stuff cause now only the front page is id-ed as current as the forum link is active, while topic-page should return as current aswell, cause I want this page to be “under” the forum link as well.
I’ve tried filling the location in the table like this: front-page || topic-page, but this will not work, cause the script will check front-page || topic-page = page-id instead of picking just one to see if it is the same as page-id.
Hope I do make any sense, just check the script.
2) In IE the underline doesn’t show. It works in all other browsers, don’t know why.
1) Use some hooks for the admin pages (need bbPress 0.80 to do this right)
2) Be able to click the menu title in the menu (in the admin) to change it into what ever you like
3) Some documentation so people (plugin builders) can add their own pages
4) Use scriptaculous instead of the scripts I use now (more options)
Download the beta:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.