Categories
Search
Bottom

phpBB import (again)

• Gregg
    Participant

@lorax

Hello,
    I’m working with a 3.1v of phpBB. I’ve worked my way through a few hurdles but I’m stuck on the current one. The latest error I’m getting is [Unknown column ‘forums.forum_topics’ in ‘field list’]. For the life of me, I have no idea where this is coming from. The error info

SELECT convert(forums.forum_id USING “utf8mb4”) AS forum_id,convert(forums.parent_id USING “utf8mb4”) AS parent_id,convert(forums.forum_topics USING “utf8mb4”) AS forum_topics,convert(forums.forum_posts USING “utf8mb4”) AS forum_posts,convert(forums.forum_topics_real USING “utf8mb4”) AS forum_topics_real,convert(forums.forum_name USING “utf8mb4”) AS forum_name,convert(forums.forum_desc USING “utf8mb4”) AS forum_desc,convert(forums.left_id USING “utf8mb4”) AS left_id,convert(forums.forum_type USING “utf8mb4”) AS forum_type,convert(forums.forum_status USING “utf8mb4”) AS forum_status FROM phpbb_forums AS forums LIMIT 0, 100 /* From…

The very first error I had to overcome was the utf8mb4 issue. I backed up the database and then restored it in a new database. Judging by what I’m seeing it looks like I wasn’t successful?

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar