Bottom

PHP warnings when creating a forum

• hanswilli
    Participant

@hanswilli

Hello Community,
    I have the following environment:
    WordRess 5.9.2; PHP 8.0.17; Themes Sydney 2.02 and bbPress 2.6.9

Everything has worked so far for installation. Only when creating a forum, that is when saving I get the following PHP warnings in the php file capabilities.php.

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$edit_page in /homepages/13/d341475975/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TheRaceDaysStuttgart/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 172

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$edit_page in /homepages/13/d341475975/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TheRaceDaysStuttgart/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 172

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/13/d341475975/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TheRaceDaysStuttgart/wp-includes/capabilities.php:172) in /homepages/13/d341475975/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TheRaceDaysStuttgart/wp-admin/post.php on line 231

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/13/d341475975/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TheRaceDaysStuttgart/wp-includes/capabilities.php:172) in /homepages/13/d341475975/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TheRaceDaysStuttgart/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1355

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/13/d341475975/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TheRaceDaysStuttgart/wp-includes/capabilities.php:172) in /homepages/13/d341475975/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TheRaceDaysStuttgart/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1358

But apparently everything works.

Any idea how to turn it off east?

Hans

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

hmmm…

Possibly a theme or plugin conflict

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwenty, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

If you cannot do this to your site (say because it is live) then use the ‘troubleshooting’ features of this plugin to let you test without affecting other users

Health Check & Troubleshooting

Then come back

hanswilli
    Participant

@hanswilli

Thanks for your tips.
    After activating twentytwenty it does not come to this PHP warnings.
    Everything works as expected.
    How should I proceed now?

Hans

Robin W

@robin-w

thanks, I’ve just loaded sydney 2.02 onto my test site, and I can create forums.

Can you confirm that you only have the theme and bbpress active?

If so, can you just confirm exactly what you are doing as a series of steps, eg dashboard>forums>add new…….. etc.

hanswilli
    Participant

@hanswilli

Thanks for the feedback.
    I have disabled all plugin except theme Sydney and the bbPress plugin.
    PHP warnings still come up when submitting/save a forum entry.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, so I need a precise set of steps to let me repeat

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar