Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

PHP Fatal Error

• Gunilla
    Participant

@gunilla

I have a WP multisite (4.8.1) with bbPress (2.5.14) and some other plugins. Since May this year I get Fatal Errors in php-errors.log

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 805306368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/u/u1529178/www/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/replies/template.p

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 805306368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /home/u/u1529178/www/wp-includes/post.php on line 1947

It indicates memory loss. To analyze the cause of the memory loss I have in the first step inactivated almost all plugins and activated them one after another. The only plugin which generated Fatal error was bbPress.

In the second step bbPress was activated annd the other plugins inactivated to analyze if the problem is located in bbPress only or if it can be in a conflict between bbPress and other plugins.

The result was that when bbPress was activated together with WPMembers and ArcMember Login (neccesary for the login function) the Fatal Errrors continued to appear. The conclusion is that it must be some problem in the plugin bbPress.

Do I have to abandon bbPress and try another forum plugin or can I do something to get bbPress to work without generating Fatal errors?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar