Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

PHP Error Messages after Tricky Install

• Hi all.

Just set up a BBPress and WPMU integration. Finally got access to bb-admin files after a bit of tinkering around with the MySQL tables. I had to set a bb_capabilities value and set it Administrator, rather than the Keymaster I made etc. etc. I mention this only as it could be of relevance, I doubt it, but there we are!

I can now login, set up forums, admin them, people can register on the WP site, login at the forums, it’s all going great. Or so I thought.

When I go to the bb-admin pages, everytime, this hasn’t just started occuring, I get the following error messages:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/unibbco/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/functions.bb-statistics.php on line 214

Warning: Division by zero in /home/unibbco/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/functions.bb-statistics.php on line 194

Warning: Division by zero in /home/unibbco/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/functions.bb-statistics.php on line 174

Warning: Division by zero in /home/unibbco/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/functions.bb-statistics.php on line 244

Any idea on why this is and how I can fix it?

The forums have 3 users, no posts, only one forum.

Thanks in advance for any assistance! :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar